Friday, August 21, 2009

I was talking to miss ayley about silent heroes in our lives that rarely receive recognition and that makes them even more powerful. (Ayley is one of them) But I have decided that I am going to dedicate my blog to all the silent heroes that surround me. I am going to start with a lady a met yesterday.

I knew she was unique within the first 30 seconds of talking to her. I saw her pull up into her driveway and I decided to approach her in hopes of selling a security system. What I got was much greater. Her name is Maria. She is in her mid 40's. She has two kids, and she has cancer. She is a strength to the universe. She has incredible physical and mental strength. She has this incredible excitement about everything she talks about that fills your soul as you sit an listen to her. She is instant sunshine. She kept me insanely laughing the entire time. She could probably pummel my butt to the ground with her muscles of iron, but she would never do such a thing. She lifts everyone around her. I ended up talking to her for about a half hour and it was a gift. She has a whole plan to lift and encourage those people who are in similar situations as her. She is going to help them shed a positive and personal light on their own situation. She is a freakin babe and rocks at life. She said, "It's amazing what life gives you, Its about what you do with it." She was the greatest bubbly spit-fire person i have met. She went on to tell me that she is optimistic and that is what helps her day by day, hour to hour. I told her that she is incredible and going to change so many lives. She got so excited and shook her fists ion the air and got the biggest , most beautiful, smile on and said, "Oh, I hope so! I am SO excited!" Her heart is so full and she loves the fact that she has been blessed with cancer because it has allowed her to find a way to help others. When she told me that she loved to dance, i had to do everything possible to fight back tears. I have this crazy-cool thing that I feel i have been given a dancers soul and at that very second my soul connected to hers and it was as if I was looking into a mirror, and the person I was looking at, was the potential of who I strive to become. Maria changes the world everyday she wakes. I have been so blessed to see her soul today. She will be remembered by many. She is an angel.

No comments:

Post a Comment